Monday, April 6, 2009

Breathe

song of the day: Breathe by Anberlin

vid of the day:
after 40DaysforLife

idea of the day: Eventually, the storm will end and you will need to face what is left, whether it be the clear, green, fresh-watered grass and purified air around your small yet stable hut, or the rubble and remains of your proud and insecure mansion with its ashes filling the air and all the life around wiped out because of it. It's up to you. Weather your storms well!

The last week has been the most stressful week I can remember. It peaked last night when I could not focus no matter how hard I tried. But I did try. Maybe it was a waste of time, but I honestly did the best I could under the circumstances. Maybe, at the end of the day, that's all that really matters. Maybe the honest beggar respects himself (and in turn, others) more than any lying billionaire. Maybe it's easier to feel whole once you've been broken. Maybe it's easier to feel loved once you've been hated. Maybe it's better to love. Maybe that's all that's asked of us.

peace,
sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment